Some of the heaviest bombardment so far on Aleppo has left rebel-held parts of the Syrian city virtually without medical facilities, observers say.
The World Health Organization says all makeshift hospitals there are out of service, after five days of air and artillery strikes by government forces.
Other reports suggest some that hospitals are operational but people are too frightened to use them.
A White House statement called the assault on hospitals “heinous”.
The Syria Civil Defence, a volunteer group also known as the White Helmets, said that 61 civilians had been killed in Saturday’s air strikes on rebel-held eastern Aleppo.
Read the Full Article: Source – BBC News
Time For Truth: (BBC News) – Syria conflict: Aleppo hospitals 'knocked out by bombardment'